4th Eastern Partnership Business Forum “Digital Economy: Innovative Platform for Transparent Borderless Business”
Supporting and strengthening relations with the Eastern Partnership countries is a main priority for the Estonian Presidency of the EU Council with the objective of ensuring a safe and secure European neighborhood as well as raising the visibility of EU in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Belarus.
The main objective of the Eastern Partnership Business Forum is to promote cross-border economic relations, transparency, new business opportunities and cooperation between EU and Eastern Partnership countries, with particular focus on SME’s.
This year’s focus is on digital economy and innovations:
- redefining the governance process,
- transforming everyday life and business in all sectors,
- creating basis for a transparent and borderless economy,
- facilitating economic growth, integration and international trade.
- e-Governance and digital economy – reinventing business and economic environment
- Logistics, cross-border trade and e-commerce – facilitating international business
- Financing for international business and innovations
- Innovative technologies and horizontal digitalization – facilitating business across sectors through innovation, automatization and smart solutions
The Business Forum is divided into three days/sections:
- October 26: Conference
- October 27: Seminars, B2B meetings and visits to enterprises
- October 28 (optional): Best practices in regions (departure in the evening of 27th of October)
Working languages English and Russian with simultaneous translation.